Military Law, Criminal Law, Civil Litigation
Former Army JAG Officer, Prosecutor and Operational Law Attorney
As an active duty Army Officer, David spent nearly 10 years as a Judge Advocate. During that time, he saved the careers of countless soldiers as one of the top JAG military defense attorneys. Whether at trial or administrative hearings, David earned a reputation for being extremely tough, extremely smart, and extremely prepared. Through his active duty experiences David obtained the judgment and skill to ensure your rights are protected.
Not only did David serve in the military, he grew up with a father who served for over 20-years. His father was a “Mustang” in the US Navy, so David experienced life both as the child of an enlisted Sailor and as the child of a field grade officer. His family moved often while he was growing up, but he spent many years in the Hampton Roads area as a child.
- College of Charleston, B.A. Communication
- Regent University, M.Ed. Special Education
- Regent Law, J.D.
- U.S. Army, Judge Advocate Officer Basic Course
- U.S. Army, New Prosecutor Course
- U.S. Army, Intermediate Trial Advocacy Course
- U.S. Army, Advanced Trial Advocacy Course
- World Instructor Training Schools, Personal Trainer Certification
- US Army Judge Advocate (JAG)
- US Army Prosecutor and Senior Prosecutor
- US Army Defense Counsel
- US Army Command Judge Advocate
- Military Operational Law Advisor